The Katzman Lampert & McClune Survivors Scholarship
The aviation lawyers at Katzman Lampert & McLune have been helping the victims of air crashes and airline disasters for over 30 years. As such, we have seen first-hand the devastating impact these events can have in the lives of victims and their families, and we welcome the opportunity to help a worthy student who has been impacted by an aviation accident.
To that end, we are proud to administrate the Katzman, Lampert, & McClune Survivors Scholarship.
$2000 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in, or accepted to be enrolled in, an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Applicants must have survived an aviation accident, and/or have been personally affected by another’s aviation accident.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applications must be received in full by May 31st of each year.
- Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to , describing how your life has been impacted by your or another’s aviation accident.
- One winning finalist will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of college or university school enrollment or acceptance to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!