The Katzman Lampert & McClune Aviation Law Scholarship
There will always be a need for passionate, skilled lawyers willing to fight for the victims of aviation related crashes and disasters. Clients who have suffered an air-related injury or loss are particularly vulnerable, and the compassion and ability of their legal representatives can go a long way toward binding up their wounds and achieving justice on their behalf.
The aviation law firm of Katzman, Lampert, & McClune is deeply interested in helping students who have an interest in aviation focused law to receive a quality legal education and pursue the career they desire, in spite of any financial challenges they may face.
To that end, we are proud to administrate the Katzman, Lampert, & McClune Law Scholarship.
$2000 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in law school and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year, or be applying to law school for enrollment in the following academic year.
- Applicants must have an interest in, or a desire to pursue, a career in aviation-focused law.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applications must be received in full by May 31st of each year.
- Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to , describing why you want to go to law school and pursue a career in aviation-focused law.
- One winning finalist will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the law school of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of law school enrollment to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!